Tuesday 12 January 2016

Post Minor Project



All in all, I am satisfied with what I've set myself to achieve by the end of the minor project but I am quite disappointed at myself for not managing my time well enough. This is evident in my work as I was not able complete a polished animatic and corrective blendshapes for my characters. If I had done so, I would have gone into the major project with characters ready for animation.

Things to complete:

- Tweak the animatic by adjusting certain scenes to make sure that the story reads clearly
- Slight improvement to the textures (Eyes of both characters & Highlights to girl's hair)
- Set up FK/IK Switch for the arms. 
- Model the remaining props for the environment

January Goals: 
- Completed Corrective Blendshapes
- Characters with completed rigs

No comments:

Post a Comment