Thursday 2 April 2015

Adaptation B: Ishtar Character Modelling (Development 03- Modelling of the skirt)

To model the skirt of my character, I started off with a cylinder and shaped it. However, after discussing with Alan, I needed the creases which my initial model of the skirt was not really capable because the lack of geometry and the geometry flow. I was given an advice on how to approach this differently and it works better. I have a better understanding of the cloth and how the geometry should flow. This, in return, makes making the creases easier to model. Slight adjustments will have to be made towards the center of the skirt where the clasp will be in place so that the creases will seem that it is coming from a single point.


Initial model of skirt:



Final Model of Skirt:



This is my character so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment