Friday 26 December 2014

@Alan @Justin Part B (Character) - Game Interface Further Development

For my background, I am trying to achieve a deeper depth to the whole composition. 

In my first development, I added a table and a crane. However, I found out that to achieve a deeper depth, I shouldn't have the table facing the front but into the space instead.

Development 01
Hence, in my second development, I try to add elements with one point perspective in mind. I feel that it is working better now however, I am disliking the colours. It still seems quite dark.

Development 02
I tried following the colour wheel so that my colours compliment each other. 


Alan & Justin, what do you suggest I do because I do not want my colours of the environment to overpower my characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment